CICMH Connects is a private online community of practice that is designed to facilitate and support knowledge sharing and collaboration among Ontario’s post-secondary mental health service providers and partners, which includes student services, counselling, accessibility, health, faculty, administration, student leaders and community partners.
Members of CICMH Connects are working towards the common goal of improving post-secondary students’ mental health and well-being.
Anything you post to the forums will remain available to those who can view those threads, so please be aware of posting information that may be of a sensitive nature. CICMH Connects is moderated and all posts and comments are reviewed by the Community Managers. We seek to maintain a high level of quality and collegiality in CICMH Connects forums and look to the community to help establish the tone.
We will remove messages that contain:
- Potentially libellous statements.
- Obscene, explicit, or racist language including hate speech.
- Personal attacks, insults or threats.
- Irrelevant rants
- Commercial product promotions.
- Private personal information published without consent.
* *Do not post any identifiable client information or personal health information
- Comments unrelated to the topic of the forum.
- Hyperlinks to material that is not directly related to the discussion.
This list is not inclusive; all questionable messages will be reviewed by the Community Managers, and those determined to be questionable will not be posted.
By participating, you are agreeing to abide by these guidelines.
CICMH Connects reserves the right to revoke access at any time for any reason.
If you wish to report activity that you believe violates our guidelines, please contact the Community Manager directly (link to email address) or click onto the icon to report the specific comment or post.
CICMH Connects is not a place to seek help for mental health and addiction problems. If you or someone you know needs help please call Ontario’s Mental Health Helpline 1-866-531-2600 or visit http://www.connexontario.ca/